Sunday, January 1, 2012

I love my girl!!!

I wanted to document my time with Abby on Friday. We had such a great time! I knew my girl needed some one on one time and so that is what we were set out to do! First off she needed new shoes for church. We went to Payless and found her a pair and what made it better was the sale price I got them for WOOT WOOT!!! Afterwards I said, "what would you like to do?" She said, "Can we go to Target?" I was surprised by this answer LOL, but yet I was happy as I needed 2 curtain rods and advil. When we got there I asked if she would like a pizza and an icee....didn't have to ask her twice thats for sure. So I pushed her in the cart as she ate and chatted with me. We had so much fun going through the toy aisle playing and also looking at the dvd's. We were being crazy and silly and we didn't care who saw us ha!
After we left Target(but not before we stopped at Starbucks to get a hot chocolate for her and coffee for mommy) I looked at her  in the car and said, "Abby we totally forgot everything we were supposed to buy there." She thought that had to be the funniest thing. Because we kept saying throughout the store don't forget the advil or don't forget the curtain rods lol.
When we got home Pat and Austin were playing a game so I looked at Abby and said, "you wanna run to Walmart with me for the curtain rod and advil?"  She replied with a loud, "sure!" I couldn't believe she even had a voice left from all the talking she did. My girl had a lot to say, and I was happy to be there for her. We got our 3 items and left only to come home and the guys to say come on were taking you girls out to dinner. Abby yelled, "what? were leaving again?" LOL, she loved it. So we went out to dinner and than ran over to the mall and walked around. LOOOVED my day with my girl. I cannot tell you how many times throughout the day she said, " I love you mom." Or, "your the best mom." and the, "I love being with you." Many more of those will be had and I know that I look forward to our girl time more than she does!" I love my girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment