Sunday, May 12, 2013

Missing in action and Mothers Day!

Hey everyone! I have taken a huge break from blogging just wasnt feeling it but I really have missed it so I'm back and hopefully no long gaps in between:) Today is also a wonderful occasion it is Mothers Day!!! I am copy and pasting what I wrote on fb for my mom. She pretty much rocks and I would'nt be who I am today without her:) I pray all you Moms out there had a blessed day. And those who long to be a mom or you are not one yet my prayers are with you. You are SO loved!!!
I learned a lot from my mom: How to love and reach out to others, to respect your spouse and be there for their everything, how its ok to make messes because they clean up, to eat candy bars at night and when your husband finds the wrappers blame it on the dog lol. She prayed over me, loved me, and knew how to mend my heart when needed. She taught me to seek the Lord in everything and her actions lived louder than words. I dont know what I did in this lifetime to be blessed to have her as a mom. But its been an honor to be called her daughter. Happy Mothers Day Mom!!! Love you always! Proverbs 31:26-31 "She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: Many woman do noble things, but you surpass them all." Charm is deceptive , and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment